I invest in people.
My mission is to help you develop, both personally and professionally.
How I help you get from Here...to There
My approach is very practical (like my Midwest upbringing). The pathway to becoming your next best self requires tapping into your emotional intelligence:
"...to be emotionally and socially intelligent is to effectively understand and express ourselves, to understand and relate well with others, and to successfully cope with daily demands, challenges and pressures." (Reuven BarOn)
Working together, I help you gain the valuable insights you need to choose your best actions. To do this work requires deliberate attention to managing your energy, creating intentional change, using powerful tools, applying sound theory and a healthy dose of humor.
Energizing, compelling coaching! After all, it's all about YOU!
My clients are all kinds of people, such as:
- Emerging leaders and newly promoted professionals
- Leaders reaching for their next level of effectiveness
- Mid-career and mid-management professionals leading from the middle
- Teams wanting to thrive while navigating change initiatives
- Small business owners starting up and/or growing
My clients also include:
- Women seeking intentional change in their life
- People moving into and through new life chapters
- Couples wanting to understand each other better
- People who need to re-energize themselves
Upcoming Events and Workshops
A Women's Retreat designed to inspire and ignite your spirit of fun.
Join a group of 7 women plus your personal travel guide and your certified coach for 8 nights / 9 days in the heart of Provence, France.
Seeking clarity in your work and personal life?
Work with professional coaches on 4 Fridays over 4 months, guiding you through:
- Interactive exercises
- Applied improvisation
- Walk 'n' talks
- And light-hearted hilarity
A Workshop for Women
Breathe Fresh Air Into Your Life!
- Share your story
- Map your life chapter
- Expand your energy management skills
- Commit to ongoing renewal
- Connect with a wonderful group of women and Joanne